Save the date - Aug 9-13, 2017 for the 9th annual Shakedown! 9th-10th will be early Setup, show will be 11th-13th.
The Shakedown is Wisconsin's largest and oldest traditional hot rod and custom multi-day car show. We also feature a huge music festival featuring over 20 bands each year. We get cars driven from all over the country. A few years back, a friend labeled it "Summer Camp For Hot Rodders" and for many, that is exactly what it is.
Things to do at our show:
- Bring your vintage bicycle for the bike show, get in on one of the organized vintage bike rides each day.
- Check out the Swap Meet and Commercial Vendors.
- See 100% period correct traditional hot rod and custom show area mixed with vintage planes.
- Camp in our wonderful campground...either vintage camping or with your newer camper.
- See not only traditional style hot rods and customs, but other show cars up to 1975.
- Have a cold Schlitz or PBR. Eat at one of our many excellent food vendors.
- Check out great local attractions, museums, shopping and more! Close to the show!
- Ride in the 1928 Ford Tri-Motor or 1929 Tavelair Bi-plane, which are giving rides during the show.
- Check out the EAA Museum for only $6 more with your paid admission to The Shakedown.
- LOTS more we can't wait to tell you about! Keep watch on our site and Facebook page for updates!
Always the second full weekend in August!
The Shakedown is a unique gathering of cars, culture and music that just has to be experienced in person. When you get here you will understand why it is so special to so many people.