SWAP SPACES and COMMERCIAL VENDING SPACE AVAILABLE DAY OF THE EVENT....JUST SHOW UP AND WE WILL FIND ROOM FOR YOU!
- Spaces 20'x30'.
- You can camp in your space.
- We ask you have near all of your items fit the theme to our show to be in Tier 1 of our swap meet. This doesn't mean they have to be car parts. Antiques, tools, clothing and anything else that fits the hot rod, custom or rockabilly theme. Tier 2, which is the south end of our swap meet, we will allow ANY type of vendor.
- Spaces are outdoors. Some are shaded. They are flat, dry and do not have power.
- Showers, bathrooms and food close.
- 10x10 Easy up tents are allowed. Any tent larger than 10x10 must be rented through Arena Americas (414) 831-7000 or McVey Tents (920) 733-2500.
- Cost per space is $50 for the weekend, or $25 per day if you wish to vend for only one day.
- Available for businesses or professional vendors only.
- Items must fit the theme of the show.
- Inside spaces are 10'x10'.
- 6,000 square feet of indoor vending in our vendor pavilion.
- We have commerical vending under a large tent as well.
- Outside spaces are 15'x20' on grass.
- You must set up on Thursday of show week or before and stay until the end of the show on Saturday night. You are able to tear down Sunday if you wish.
- Spaces are $100 each outside and $125 inside(inside full) and include 2 weekend passes. We offer a $25 per space discount for returning vendors.
- We offer discounted camping space for commercial vendors.
Nature Center Pavilion. Commercial vendors inside and outside.
Inside vendors have access to both inside and outside vending by opening the door in your space.